Links to the topic:
Did you know that Memmingen ...
- Has a urbanised core catchment area of almost 54,000 people, which is much more than the number of residents
- Roughly 213 000 residents are combined in its market area with an upward trend
- Has 1202 million euros purchase power potential in the stationary trade in its market area
- Achieves approx. 490 million euros retail turnover in the entire town
- Almost 47,000 square metres of retail area in the town centre
- Assumes a central provision function for the town and the surrounding administrative districts of Unterallgäu, Biberach and Ravensburg?